Fatal mistakes made when choosing your wooden floor
Choosing a team is the single bigest mistake people make when it comes to any building or renovations, the quality of your trades will be the quality of your outcome. Making sure your instalation team are members of the Australian timber flooring Asocation (ATFA) is a very good start.
What is the process?
- We perform a site inspection to measure your desired area and to check your concrete for deviations
- We show you samples and advise you on the best product to fit your lifestyle and budget.
- Set a date and time for works to commence and run through any final details.
- We will arrive on time the morning of commencement and your project will start to take shape
- Ongoing communication will be one of the reasons you thank yourself that you have chosen us.
- Once your project is complete we will do a full walk through with you to make sure that everything is more than you could have ever expected.